Pages

Sunday 31 January 2016

Current Lust List

I’m currently in the midst of a saving frenzy (mortgages and cars don't come cheap after all) and instead of doing what I really want to be doing which is actually buying new clothes, I'm instead planning outfits and putting lists together for when I finally do decide treat myself and buy loads of new stuff I probably don't need. Although lets be real - it’s pretty much guaranteed that at least one of these items will end up on it’s way to my house by the time I post this. I don't have that much self control, no matter how much I try and convince myself I do. (Does anyone!?)

As always, click the pink links to buy any items you like the look of.


# 1







Glamorous black jeans
glamorous.com





Dr. Martens dr martens boots
£120 - onlineshoes.com



Herschel Supply Co drawstring bag
£90 - surfstitch.com



Stainless steel ring
£5.97 - newchic.com




Is it pay day yet? No. Can I justify buying any of these items? No. Am I going to buy them anyway? Probably.


Hope you find something you love in this list,


Levi xo





2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you posting again and I love the ring featured here- couldn't believe it was only £5!

    Rebecca,
    LibFem.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm personally a big fan of ghostsandglitter blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete