Pages

Thursday 6 November 2014

Autumn Favourites

As the chilly autumn nights draw in and winter gets ever closer, now is the perfect time to stock up on some cozy weatherproof clothes to get you through the seasons.  Here are are a few of my favourites that are at the moment only sitting in my basket, but I'm sure I'll end up buying them before the day is through.. 







++ click the pink links to buy any of the products ++


1. Dorothy Perkins Brushed Crombie Coat,  £55 House of Fraser
This is the perfect long coat to keep the wind from freezing you, and is a beautiful colour that goes with everything.

2. Handbag, £29.99 H&M
My current handbag has just about given up on me and I love the two-tone of this one, plus the optional shoulder strap is super handy.

3. Drake - Nothing Was The Same Deluxe Edition, £4.99 Amazon
I have a habit of listening to Drake's albums on repeat and at the moment this is what's getting me through those 07:30am walks to work.

4. Light Wash Distressed Lana Superskinny Jeans, £40 River Island
I love a good ol' high waisted skinny jean and these ones are my new favourites, the denim wash is subtle and on trend.

5. MAC Lipstick in Russian Red, £15.50 MAC Cosmetics
A classic - I never leave the house without my faithful red lippy, and MAC is so long lasting I hardly have to reapply it.

6. Crystal Statement Ear Cuff, £6 Warehouse
I don't really wear much jewellery apart from the piercing essentials, but I just love this statement ear cuff.

7. Mango Chunky Knit Sweater, £34.99 House of Fraser
Now is the time to get cozy in a nice snug jumper, and this cropped Mango number goes perfectly with high waisted jeans.

8. Nouv-Elle Slim Cross Bracelet, £24.99 Jules B
This gorgeous bracelet is understated and elegant and is a lovely touch to finish off an outfit.

9. Glenn Price Tartan Lambswool Scarf, £25 House of Fraser
I love anything tartan and I especially love it on scarves. Wrap up warm in this cute tasseled beauty.

10. Black Chunky Cut Out Shoe Boots, £29.99 New Look
These boots will last you through the season and will look amazing with a pair of chunky knit socks.

I hope you find something you love here, although try not to buy it all at once like me. Is it pay day yet? Let me know what your favourite A/W pieces are! 

Levi xo




No comments:

Post a Comment