Pages

Thursday 6 November 2014

Hello from Ghosts and Glitter

Hello lovelies!

This is a very, very overdue post from me. I had originally planned on creating a blog back in the summer of 2013, but never got round to it due to being too busy enjoying the sunshine and long days to actually sit down and take the time to set one up. Along with the end of summer came a new job, and even less motivation for me to do it seeing as I was now too busy working. But the time has finally come (the fact that my boyfriend is creating a blog of his own might just have been the kick up the arse I needed to actually start mine) and here we are! After an embarrassingly long time to think of a name, I'm ready to begin my new adventure.

So a little introduction is in order..


My name is Levi, I'm 22 years old and from Reading, which is apparently a town that most people want to move away from but I really like living in. I'm a senior support worker in a residential home for adults with learning disabilities, and usually spend my spare time mucking about with friends and spending too much money shopping online.

Ghosts and Glitter is a lifestyle blog, so you'll be seeing posts covering the following:

x fashion
x beauty
x lifestyle
x cooking
x tutorials / DIY
x health + fitness

When I've settled in to a routine and got to grips with the basics, I'll start vlogging too, so keep an eye out for my YouTube channel soon.

I hope you enjoy reading my ramblings!

Levi xo





3 comments:

  1. You're gorgeous missy.
    Just followed on Bloglovin :)
    Lou | lolaspooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Followed right back, your blog is rad.

      xo

      Delete
  2. Aw, this was an extremely good post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to make a superb article…
    bulk wholesale clothing suppliers

    ReplyDelete